Tuesday, December 30, 2008

CT Member Sheila Created *Freebie* Tags for you

Hi Everyone,

I'm back with another lovely share this morning! .... CT member - Sheila ( you may know her from Sheila's Shares ) .. has created a set of "Extra's" tags from my Happy New Year Scrap kit that will be available as a freebie for the Month of January on my other blog.. Beauuutiful Tags Sheila , thank you very much for creating them - I absolutely love them...



You can pick up these lovely tags by going to Scrappy Sheila's blog , clicking directly on the image or her name. I've also added her group " Sheila's Shares" if you are not already a member- consider joining... you won't be disappointed. !

Remember if you go out tonight to be extra careful..
Have a safe and happy night.
Hugs,
TammyJo aka *TJ*

No comments: