Monday, January 26, 2009

CT Member Chris B has created a Freebie

I'm here again with another beautiful share, this is a stationery for Incredimail created by CT Member Chris B. , using the Pay to use collaboration scrap kit ( my contribution to the collaboration that is ) called " A Familys Hope" which is at " Paradise4Scrappers" and the beautiful art work of artist Suzanne Woolcott.


Isn't this just lovely? Thank you so much Chris for creating this beautiful stat ! What a treasure ! ( I learned that wearing glasses and crying don't mix ). Yeah, definitely brought tears to my eyes.

You can have a copy of this beautiful stationery by clicking " Here" . Please be sure to leave Chris some love by saying "Thank you " if you download it. I will be sure she gets the messages. Enjoy your new stationery.... I know I am enjoying it :-) Thanks again Chris.....!!

Hugs,

TammyJo

No comments: