Monday, January 26, 2009

CT Member Jill has created Freebies for you

Hi everyone ! I hope you've had a great day. I have come bearing gifts - well, not really, (yet) but I am going to tell you where you can get the beautiful BB pages below that CT Member Jill has created. I think she has done a fantabulous job with them. If you go over to Jills Blog, you will get more information regarding BB Pages and where to download the copy without the images in them so you can add images of ? your family perhaps? Wouldn't that look lovely? I bet it would. So , take a peek at all 4 below and read her message on the last graphic. Very clever graphic Jill.. I love that idea.


Photobucket


BB-Hope 1

Photobucket

BB Hope 2

Photobucket

BB Hope 3

Photobucket

BB Hope 4

Photobucket

As Jill states on her graphic ... She used my portion of the "Pay to Use" collaboration scrapkit called " A Family's Hope" to create these beautiful BB pages. You can read more information on getting the scrapkit ( which is large by the way ) - by going to Paradise4Scrappers store...
While you are picking up your gifts from Jills blog - please take time to leave some love by saying " Thank you".

Thanks so much Jill ... You always do such great work !
I shall be returning with another post soon... so keep your eyes open.
Until then...
Hugssss,
TammyJo

No comments: