Friday, January 16, 2009

Looky Here

Look what I received from Franny at http://picklebeans.blogspot.com/ . She is the owner of the great forum (s) I have been mentioning also...
Isn't it beautiful? I have also added it to the bottom of my blog so I can keep it atop everything and not have it disappear in posts.
I will now pass the award on to some creative designers.

Yikes I just noticed I have to pick 5 people to give this award to- that is going to be a hard decision indeed. But here goes.
1. Michelle at Crafty Scraps - She has lots of goodies on her blog - be sure to peek and leave some love.
2. Heidi at Tiny Dancer - Heidi is very creative and creates some beautiful letters. I know when she starts creating kits etc - they will be lovely also.
3. Candy at CandysTreasures ... Check out Candy's blog. She has lots of items and is quite creative . (ppssst she has some freebies to pick up also ! )
4. FoxyLady Creations... Be sure to visit Foxy's blog too. She has loads ! Quite the creative lady she is... Tell her Hi from me when you go visit her.
5. Amy and Jill - You'll see another post here about these ladies ( one blog so yep I can use them both for # 5. LOL - go see their blog.. They are creating and sharing some awesome goodies!

You all deserve this:)Hugs, TammyJo

No comments: