Sunday, February 1, 2009

CT Member Candy Has a Freebie for you

CT Member Candy has created a freebie for you created from using my " Add On" "It's Winter, Let's Have Fun! Scrapkit...... which is still available on my other blog . If you would like to pick the add on up- Click " HERE" to get it :-)


Photobucket


You can pick up this cute quickpage created by Candy on her blog by clicking " HERE" ... It may be down aways on her page because I've been super busy and just realized I never added this beauty to my blog... so sorry Candy...... gesh - I am super excited I came across it in my files so I could give you all a note on my blog for Candy's special treat.

Please remember when you go pick up your freebie gift from Candy's beautiful blog to leave her some love by saying " Thank you."

I hope everyone is having a super night ...
Thanks again Candy ! You are so creative.
Hugs to everyone ....
TammyJo

No comments: