Friday, March 13, 2009

Check these out ! Rose made 3 Tutorials

Rose made 3 new tutorials from the charity scrap kit called " A Family's Hope", that several designers created. It is being sold at Paradise4Scrappers ( Thanks so much Michelle ! ) . Rose is on the CT Team there and boy am I glad she is. I really love her outcomes. Take a peek at the tags below ( the images here are way smaller than what she created them due to being on my blog -so be sure to click on the hyper links under the tags to go see a better view of them ) and go peek at the tutorials - maybe even give the tutorials a whirl ? - Sure you can ;-) If you do , let me know and I'll be more than happy to blog your results here . Okay on with the beautiful tags that Rose created .

Tags with tutorial links below them:





Powder Blue










Pastel Fairy


Thanks again Rose ! So much !! For all the lovely tags and for creating tutorials using the charity kit " A Family's Hope". You've done such a fantabulous job on them all !

And Thank you to everyone who is reading this post and for being " YOU" .
I hope you are all having a great night !
Hugssssss
TammyJo aka *TJ*

No comments: