Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I have a couple *Freebies* to share tonight

I have a couple freebies for you tonight.

I have had these quick pages done for some time but due to the Holidays and all - they just did not fit in with the Holiday mode that everyone was in ... So, I saved them to share at another time. There are more but for tonight- these 2 are what I am sharing ... I hope someone can find these useful ...

Here is the preview for the little boy Qp . I know, the preview is a tad on the small side and doesn't really show it very well but I guarantee you that the download looks cute. The Quick pages are a bit on the large side- , 3600 x 3600 , but you can resize them if you need to to ...

Little Boy QP


You can get the quick page by clicking : " Here"


Here is the preview for the little girl QP. I had a blast creating these and do hope that you enjoy them. Perfect gift to give a new mama ..... Just put babies picture in there and you've got a handy gift to give the new mama that she'll treasure forever.

Little Girl QP


You can download this QP by clicking ; " HERE"


I created these quickpages using
Michelle's from CraftyScraps " Buggie" Scrap Kit.

Photobucket


You can purchase the scrap kit in her store. Click " Here " to visit Michelle's shop. While there, take time to sign up for her newsletter ... you won't be disappointed...

She also has a nice blog and I didn't tell ya this - but she has some nice items on there that you do not want to miss out on ( shhhhhhh, remember, I did not tell you that ) - so hop on over to her blog and take a peek around - you can visit her blog by clicking " HERE"....

Remember if you download these Quickpages to leave a little blog love...... I love reading the comments..... It gives me the inspiration to create even more freebies ....

I hope everyone is having a great night - it's 11:00 PM here in Michigan so I'm about to head to bed to get some rest. If you too, are heading to bed soon - May Angels kiss your cheeks as you nod off to la la land. See you soon!
Hugs
TammyJo

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Michele said...

These QPs are adorable!!! Thank you so much!