Saturday, April 18, 2009

I have some *Freebie* Quick Pages For You

I spent some time today " creating" a few Quick pages. Okay, LOL - more than a few ! Let's try 5 Quick pages !
I used two of SerenityDezynes beautiful Scrap Kits and the first 3 previews posted below are from her lovely " Caramel Apples" Scrap Kit. You can pick up the Quick Page Freebie files by clicking on the hyperlink below each preview. Please Note *The previews are made small enough to fit on the blog without taking up too much space , so what you see is not what you get ;-) ( They appear a tad smooshed here but the actual Quick page is far from being smooshed in appearance ;-) .. The Quick Pages are all Full Size . 3600 x 3600 and 300 DPI. ( 12" x 12" )

Caramel Apples 1

Download Caramel Apple Quick Page 3

~~~~
The next 2 Previews are Quick pages created
by using Serenity's " Memory" Scrap kit.
I can't tell you how beautiful both of these scrap kits are.



Download " Memories Quick Page 1 "


" Memories Quick Page 2"


Download " Memories" Quick Page 2

Feel free to download one or download all.... they are freebies and are for you to enjoy... I hope you enjoy using them as much as I enjoyed creating them..Thanks Serenity for allowing me to create with your lovely scrap kits ! Don't forget to read and abide by the Tou's that are included in each file. I have included links to stores that Serenity sells her beautiful items at.. I can tell you, if you like these quickpages - you'll love the scrap kits...They are just "awesome". You can visit her blog by clicking " HERE" .

She has some fantastic freebies on her blog.... so be sure to visit.

I need to head off to bed here, I wanted to get these quick pages uploaded to share with you all tonight so stayed up a tad later than my normal..but omgosh is the connection ever slow tonight.

Please do not share the Quick Page links in groups or with your friends instead send them to my blog to pick up the files if they want them , just like you did... and if you have a second, say " Hi" .. I love hearing from you all.

I hope everyone has a great nights sleep or a great morning depending on where you are ;-)

Hugs,
TammyJo aka *TJ*

2 comments:

Pink said...

Hey hunni! Love those quick pages, they are really pretty :D Thanks for posting the tag I made, pleased you like it. I make a lot of tags as I find it very relaxing, and on bad days it can get me through with sanity intact..lol Ok I have a ? for you..lol. Scripts, I have been playing with them and I have created it to the point where you can pick the colours BEFORE running it as it will use foreground and background colours so you can use everything, papers gradients and that but how do you set them so you can pick while the script is running? I know it really doesn't make that much difference as they are simple scripts but its really bugging me. I have been re-running and re-writing the same one for about 5 hours and I just can't figure it out..lol. Any help you can give me would be great, or if you can point me in the right direction of anyone who may know :) I feel I may have a lot more questions about them as I would like to post them for others to use...the ones that turn out all right that is..lol.
Speak soon hunni
*hugs*
Pink xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 18, 2009. Thanks again.