Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Kit at Paradise4Scrappers !

My latest kit, " Hoppy Easter" is available now at Paradise4Scrappers. It is available in both tagger size and full size. The Full size kit is not uploaded "yet" but will be soon .... with hughes.net I have a bandwidth limitation so have to do the larger uploads during free bandwidth time which is 3 AM to 6 AM ..... and sometimes I just do not keep those hours lol- so it will be there as soon as I can make sure I'm up at the right time. But it is available now in Tagger Size ...


Here are the previews of the Scrap kit ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The paper

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had a lot of fun creating this one ;-) Grab a cup of coffee or your favorite soda and take some time to check out all the wonderful designers products at the shop ..... There are many...

Thanks for taking time to peek in and read my update.

Hugs,

TammyJo

No comments: