Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Look at these beautiful Tags and Tutorials from SueDidIt !

Sue Did it ! Again ! And boy am I glad she did. This really put a smile on my face on a very downish type day. She used my latest scrap kit called " My Mother, My Friend" and made 3 very beautiful tags with tutorials so that you can create them also if you like....... The images and the tutorial links are below.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~Twinkle~


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Garden of Delight

And this one she created for " Maggie" for " Artist of the Week" in her group.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~Lucky Black Cat ~



The kit is in both full size and Tagger size and you can get it at any of the shops
that I sell in. ( Blinkies are over to the right ;-)

Sue, I know I told you in my e-mail just how beautiful these tags are ..... but I'm telling you again. These are so beautiful. You do great work. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent with everyone!

I've had a pretty busy day and am bogging down bad- so before I fall out of my chair - I think I'll head to bed. - , I do hope everyone is doing well !

Hugs and thanks for reading. Give those tutorials a shot ;-)
TJ

No comments: