Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Tutorials by Sue Did It

CT Member Sue has been busyyyyy. You have to check out the 3 tutorials she wrote using my 'Beauty of Summer' scrap kit. The scrap kit can be found at Heartbeatz Creations, and Paradise4scrappers.

Here are the previews and the urls to the new tag tutorials.
You can visit Sue's Blog by clicking "HERE"



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder
Tut HERE




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Beauty of Summer
Tut " HERE"




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rest A While
Tut "HERE"

Aren't they all just cute, cute , cute ? Great Job as Always Sue and Thank you so very much for sharing your time and talent with the rest of us ;-) I absolutely adore all three of them.

If any of you do any of Sue's tutorials using my kits - please feel free to e-mail me your outcome.. I'd love to see the results and of course I will add your result to my blog .
E-mail me "HERE"

I hope everyone is having a great nights sleep. Toe Cramps and sleep don't mix well - that is why I am posting at such a weird hour ;-) Hugs , TammyJo aka " TJ "

P.s. Please keep checking back as there will be updates made soon. Say " Hi" in the c-box or send me a "Hello" e-mail. I love hearing from you all.

No comments: