Sunday, October 11, 2009

Convoy Talk and then some

Just peeking in and waving "Hello". I do hope you are all doing well ? I am wondering if you are all aware that there is a Halloween Convoy freebie for you on my other blog ? LOL , if not- head on over to my other blog ( click HERE) and grab your Halloween freebie then go on to the rest of the participants in the convoy - there are some great kits by some great designers........ don't forget- don't share what you download with anyone else- but rather send them the url to come pick it up in the same fashion you did. And if you could take a few seconds to say Thank you..... that would be awesome too !

Don't miss out on The Creativity Boxes BD Box - free with a 3.00 purchase ....... it's loaded with goodies. You really don't want to miss it. Trust me. More info on prior post - see below.

Have a great day everyone
See you soon
Hugs
TammyJo aka *TJ*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: