Monday, October 26, 2009

Trick Or Treat * Freebie * Day 2

Hi Everyone !

So how are you all ?

It looks like you are having fun going " trick or treating" .....LOL - and I'm so glad to see that.

Here I am with the second freebie out of 7. Hope you enjoy your surprise..

You can click on the image to download the freebie or you can click on the hyperlink directly below the image ....


Remember please don't spoil it for others by telling them what you receive from your downloads - just tell them to come " Trick or Treat" at TammyJo's Creations Blog and Twisted Scrappers Blog..so they can get their trick or treat the same way you did.

Also remember,It will not hurt my feelings if you leave a Thank you in the comment box below and/or the c-box over to the right hand side. I love hearing from you all and its encouraging which makes me want to create more freebies for you all......

We hope that you have fun and enjoy your week of downloads from us...
Hugs,
TammyJo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

tiggconn said...

too cute freebie! thanks for sharing!

DianeScraps said...

thanks for the treat

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Ness said...

Thanks so much. FYI the image is linked to day 1 so you need to use the URL under the image that or my computer and I are having issues :)

TammyJo's Creations said...

Oh thank you for letting me know Ness ! LOL . I indeed forgot to change that url for the image. It is changed now. Glad you are enjoying the treats -
Hugs ,
TammyJo

Mags said...

What a fun idea! Snagging Treats 1 & 2 - THANKS so much for sharing!!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Oct [LA 06:10pm, NY 08:10pm] - 27 Oct [UK 01:10am, OZ 12:10pm] ).

myrrhmaid319 said...

Thank you for sharing. Really cool idea!