Monday, August 9, 2010

New tutorial written by Mary P using my Happy Birthday Scrap Kit


Hi everyone,

How are things in your world ?  The weather here is still very high humidity -so I am sweltering but " it could be worse" .  Right now it is pouring rain and I do mean pouring.  It is so relaxing it may just put me to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  I love storms or even just downpours of rain like this. 

I have something to share with you today.  Mary P.  has created a signature tag using my " Happy Birthday" Scrap kit. along with the beautiful artwork from © Suzanne Woolcott - ( visit Suzanne's store by going to http://www.gorjussart.com/store/index.php )

She has also created a tutorial for the signature tag so that others can create the beautiful tag too.  Take a peek -  then hop on over to Mary's blog and take a look at the tutorial she has written up.  She has other tutorials on her blog also - so take a peek around and I bet she won't bite if you leave her a comment ..... ;-)




Click on Mary's blinkie to visit her blog .


Just incase that blinkie did not hyperlink - here is her url - to the tutorial on her blog.

Copyright Compliant is the only way to go. 
Thanks Mary for the lovely sig tag and for using my kit to write up a tutorial.  
You have done a fantabulous job. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.  
Hugs
TammyJo aka *TJ*

No comments: