Sunday, January 4, 2009

CT Member Crystal has Freebies for you

CT Member Crystal has created 2 new *freebie* gifts for you. One being a January desktop calendar using the art of Suzanne Woolcott and my "Happy New Year" Scrap Kit which can be found on my other blog for the month of January . ( Click here to go visit my other blog ) .


You can pick up this beautiful desktop calendar at
Crystals blog by clicking " Here"


She has also created another Incredimail Letter *freebie* gift for you - using that same " Happy New Year" Scrap kit and the lovely art of Suzanne Woolcott. You can pick up your freebie gift by visiting Crystals blog... Here is the url to take you directly to this IM Letter on her blog.. I want my free Incredimail letter.





Thanks so much Crystal for the lovely new gifts. They are absolutely adorable.!

Hugs all around and I hope everyone is doing well ? Did you make any new years resolutions this year? If so, what is it and how is it going for you? Me? I didn't make any... that way I can't break them. LOL. Be Well Friends.
Hugs,
TammyJo

No comments: