Friday, October 30, 2009

Note About todays Trick or Treat

Hey all,

I am running late today due to a headache from some planet ? Mars ? I have to get some dinner going etc - but once things calm down here - I will be placing todays Trick or Treat up. So please don't think I'm not - I will - but it is going to be a bit later today than my normal.

Thanks for understanding.
Can't wait to see ya all.

Hugs ,
TammyJo aka *TJ*

OH P.s . In the meantime - I am going to let the cat out of the bag about Freebie # 4- You received my blinkie and a notepad for TOU. Correct ? Well , its a trick indeed . But there is a treat. You have to open the notepad ( TOU ) and read my note to you - the note tells you where to get freebie # 4 ( the real treat - not the trick ) . Okay , people waiting for me to cook - I shall return with Trick or Treat # 6 when I can after things calm as I stated above. ( Let me know how treat # 4 goes for you )

More Hugs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: