Sunday, February 1, 2009

I received an award from Candy

I received this award from CT Member Candy. Thanks much Candy ..... You are a true Gem. Be sure to visit her blog folks..... It is beautiful ! Leave her some Hugs, everyone can use some hugs..
..

This award is called The Lemonade Award.


Photobucket


The "rules" of this award are that I must:-
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo above or at the bottom of the page and save to your own computer.)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.
So I nominate:

1. Wendy- Visit Wendy's Blog HERE
2. Sazz- Visit Sazz's blog HERE
3. Crystal- Visit Crystals blog(s) here: Charmed by Gorjuss and Charmed by Psp
4. Jill Lee- Visit Jill and Amy's blog here
5. Amy- Visit her beautiful blog Here - she and Jill also have a blog together... Visit it here:
6. FayeAnn- Visit her blog "HERE"
7. Sheila- visit Sheila's blog here and she also sells her great items at Commercial Use
8. Sue- tutorial writer -and blog set creator - visit her tut site here and her blog sets site here.
9. Mandy- owner of The Creativity Box Online Store .. visit her blog and her shop.
10. Jay - owner of HeartzBeatz Online Store- visit her blog and her shop..

Gosh, there are so many of you out here that have the sweetest personalities, are very caring towards others, forgiving, helpful, honest , loving, trustworthy, the list goes on and on and I want to thank each of you being the descriptions above in my life.
Hugs to all,
TammyJo

P.s. I have to add someone that has touched my life dearly , although she does not have a blog at this time. - if she did - I would definitely have added her to the list - so , Chris B. Please know I'm grateful for having you in my life. God has blessed me beyond Blessed. Chris has a yahoo group where she sends her lovely stat creations and often personalized tags as well. You can visit her group by clicking " HERE"......

For those of you dear to my heart but not added in this post.... You all know who you are - I hope! LOL. ....... I best not add everyone else or you will have a book to read in one posting.... but thank you for being a special friend in my life..... ( as I said - I am sure you all know who you are ;-)

No comments: