Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I have to show you what Pink created

I just have to share this beautiful Tag that " Pink" created with my " Cotton Candy " Sampler kit ( which is still a freebie ) - You can find it on my other blog - http://moondancerscreations.blogspot.com .. and the beautiful art work by ScarletGothica whose web site can be found HERE

Is this not just beautiful ? Greatttt Job Pink and Thanks so much for showing me your outcome.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can visit Pinks Poetic Blog by clicking " HERE" ... be sure to download some of her freebies , she's doing an excellent job with everything she's creating. And remember, leave her some love if you download any of her freebies. She's definitely a born scrap artist... Thanks again Pink. As you can probably tell. I love it !

Hugs and I do hope everyone is having a great evening... It has been raining here all day today and still is ..... but anything is better than Sn**. LOL - Please no more Sn**.

TammyJo aka *TJ*

No comments: